Recipe from Woolworths Supermarket catalogue
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 cup sultanas
- ½ cup red glace cherries, halved
- ½ cup blanched almonds, roasted, chopped coarsely
- 395g can NESTLE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 100g Copha white vegetable shortening, chopped coarsely
- 100g Nestle White Melts plus ½ cup extra drizzle later.
- Grease and line an 18cm * 28cm lamington pan. Combine crispy rice cereal, coconut, sultanas, cherries and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan combined Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk, Copha and Nestle White melts, stir over low heat until mixture is melted and smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Place extra Nestle White Melts in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium for 1 minute. Stir. Repeat process in 30 second interval until method. Drizzle Nestle White over slice. Cut in square to serve, Store covered in refrigerator.