Anyway, back to the food blog, I don't have have a recipe for roti, these were just bought frozen in family bulk packs from an Asian grocer recently. However I did cook the chicken curry myself..
- 4 tablespoon of malaysian curry powder
- 2 tablespoon of water to mix in with dry curry powder.
- Vegetable oil for frying chicken and curry paste
- Chicken pieces
- 3 diced potatoes
- 1 sweet potato (optional) I like sweet potatoes in curry, no added sugar required.
- 2 shallots
- 2 baby chillies for extra hotness (optional)
- I tin Coconut cream or milk ( I use premium coconut cream for the richness)
- I cup of water
Method for chicken curry
- Heat oil in pot
- Add in curry paste ( mix curry powder with water to a paste)
- Fry paste
- Sauteed onions
- Add in chicken to brown and fry in curry paste.
- Add in potatoes and coconut cream
- and 1 cup of water, leave to slow cook ( use slow cooker or pressure cooker, depending on how much free time you have)