I big brown sliced onion
Grab two fillets of frozen Basa Fish from freezer, do not defrost, cook from frozen.
Hand ful of green beans
I tablespoon of crushed ginger
2 teaspoon of sambal chilli
Dark Soy sauce
- Heat up sesame oil in wok.
- sautee the onions till brown
- Stir in the green beans and chillies
- Add frozen fish, stir on low heat.
- Add a little water... leave fish to cook in wok.
- Check flesh of fish make sure it is cooked through. Served up on plate when ready.
- Drizzle some sesame oil on fish then dark soy sauce.
- Served with rice when finished cooking.