Hokkien Noodles Version 1
I packet egg noodle for two
500grams of meat, ie. chicken, beef, seafood
I packet of beansprouts
Mixed veges, peppers, water chestnut, snow peas
A handful of coriander leaves
2 tablespoon of Thai Fish sauce
I tablespoon of Dark Soy sauce
2 teaspoon of chilli jam aka sambal
2 cloves of garlic
Some chopped french shallots
- Heat up oil in wok, sauteed the garlic and onions together till aromatic
- Add meat to brown
- Add seasoning...ie salt, pepper, fish sauce, chilli jam
- Stir fry noodles in wok with all above.
- Add veges last, I like mine crunchy, so tossed for few minutes on high heat and voila...it's all ready to eat!
- Serve immediately with a side of freshly sliced baby chillies in soy sauce or sambal with lime.